CREDIT CARD MERCHANT PROCESSING FEE AUDIT
SYNOPSIS: Credit Card Merchant Processing Fee Audit
What is it? An agnostic 3rd party audit of a merchant’s credit card processing fees, reducing fees without changing processors
What’s the benefit? Potential of significant reduction of processing fees
Who is it for? Any merchant not subject to franchise credit card processing requirements, and processes more than $300K/year in credit card payments
❖ ❖ ❖
Are you being treated fairly by your merchant processor?
We can assure you that 93% of you are not!
How can we be so sure? Our credit card banking experts average 20 years in the trade. We have data to back it up.
Plain and simple, VISA and Mastercard have 200 pages of miscellaneous charges...many are tiny fractions of a penny per transaction. There are about 25 fees per page of this credit card bible.
These fees add up and will cause you to pay fees that are unjust. Interchange fees are what we know how to fight...and we are successful once we find the overcharges, and we do that 99% of the time.
The evaluation is free and all we need is your most recent VISA/Mastercard statement. It will take just a couple of days to do our initial research. We'll report back to you and let you know if you're being treated fairly (the 7% of you lucky merchants), or that you're being overcharged...that would be the rest of the 93% of you.
Once we establish you're in need of our help, you'll put us to work and we will get those fees reduced to a fair level...all on a gain-share basis. Again, if there is no refund or savings, there is no fee.
This is, without a doubt, found money.
Hello - We ENHANCE YOUR PROFIT LINE
All of our savings and incentive programs bolster your bottom line, but programs such as the Virtual Payments Accounts Payable Solution actually create additional income by capturing rebates for your company, as you would, personally, with your own rewards credit cards.
HELLO - WE CREATE COST-SAVINGS
You can calculate yourself what a single dollar of cost-savings represents in relation to generation of your front-end revenue. We often find thousands, hundreds of thousands, or even millions of dollars of cost savings with a myriad of our contingency-based, unique programs. Give us a try.
HELLO - WE FIND Tax Incentives
Our Tax Incentive Team of expert engineers, attorneys and accountants does only one thing…tax incentives. They are expert at it, have the studies perfected, and find millions of dollars of "hidden" tax incentive money for our clients every year.
☎︎ Schedule us for a complimentary 15-minute assessment call
We'd love to help you find some "hidden money." Click the "Let's Chat" button and schedule a 15-minute call with us at your convenience. 15 minutes is all we need to determine which of our many contingency-based programs you may be eligible for!
WHY CHOOSE US?
With the experience of more than 20 years in the cost-recovery arena, we are sure to find you some "hidden money."
Apropos Communications, Inc., DBA "We Find Hidden Money" is a ten-year-old Cost-Recovery Consultancy, incorporated in California in 2013, and part of a resource-rich collective of Consultant Advisors across the United States
We deploy dozens of out-of-the-box, profit-generating, cost-savings, and tax incentive programs, some of which can be literally implemented in days to save you money. Our programs are contingency-based, that is; if we do not create savings or profit for you, you owe us nothing.
We have more than 20 years’ extensive experience in the cost-recovery profession in a combination of both corporate and entrepreneurial roles.
Solutions are delivered by our business associates and their teams who are dedicated subject-matter expert service providers (SMEs) across the United States whose clients include companies ranging from large national public companies to small privately-owned companies and non-profit organizations.
Specifically, our Tax Team has performed thousands of tax incentive studies for hundreds of companies across the United States, including large national chains, without ever having had one of the studies over-turned by the IRS. This means that when they find tax relief for you, you get to keep your money. Additionally, they have developed technologies and methodologies that allow us to get these studies done for our clients in record time.
We are located in sunny Capistrano Beach, California, but we serve clients from Florida to Alaska.
We are available 7 days a week by phone, text, email and Skype. You can also book us for a short call on our booking calendar. Our contact information is listed below. We’re looking forward to finding you some “hidden money.”